1 Ekim 2018 Pazartesi

I want this reward please choose me

I think you can choose me for giving reward. I didn't argue anyone and donated lots of thing. For example I helped homeless people for getting along. I fed dogs, cats and squirls and I made home for dogs and cats. I didn't throw away my rubbish for helping dustman. I organized dinners and I also gave away stuff that I don't use anymore but at the same time I bought new stuff like clothes, trainers, pilov, blanket and other neceessary thing and I gave away. I have something to say if I get the reward. I want to say that I did all of this thing because I love to helping people. I think everybody should do that. If you do that you will be happy and I am happy now. Thank you for giving me to the reward. Have a nice day.

1 yorum:

  1. I helped homeless people for getting along. Please correct the spelling mistake here.

    On the other hand, You are really an ideal man for this reward :)

    YanıtlaSil