10 Ekim 2018 Çarşamba

Mobile Phone At Our Lives

If you are thinking like my parents alwas call me but my friends don't call me I think I can give you a reason for you can give rights to him for that reason. If you are remember old phones don't have got keyboard like computers so calling is better then texting messages in the past times because texting messages is too hard at old phones. You can write fastly, easily and you can also think doing that but if you call you can hear voices of the others person and you feel don't feel like talking with yourself because you hearing and you speaking. They want to hear your voice because they sent post in the past and they couldn't hear voices of the other person. I think texting messages better then calling because you have got more time then calling for thinking about what am I have to say what is the true things at this situation but remember you can't hear other person's voice. If you want to hear you have to call this person

1 yorum:

  1. If you remember / You can write fast

    Please correct these sentences. Apart from that, I liked the text very much.

    Well-done!

    YanıtlaSil