10 Ekim 2018 Çarşamba

New Cinema Comples Opened My Neighbourhood

New cinema comples opened my neighbourhood. I think it is so good because I can go cinema easily when I want to go to cinema. Normally cinema ticket costs are nearly 20 liras and also this cinema comples sells tickets 20 liras. We need a shopping mall in our neighbourhood. We need also cinema so this cinema is so good for us. We are so happy for this cinema. It is so comfortable and its beverages are so delicious. If we are not busy we go this cinema at the afternoon. If you want to go at evening you can also got at evening. This cinema is very big and if you buy a tickets they give you free popcorn for limited times. You can also buy a pocket of popcorn for 3 liras if you want more. I think go and check it you will be happy.

1 yorum:

  1. I think you have a strong pen and you should write more about this topic. Keep up the good work. By the way, please correct the spelling "complex" Well-done!

    YanıtlaSil