10 Ekim 2018 Çarşamba

The Story Of My Healty Meals Course

I went a cour for making healty meals. This course is so enjoyable but this meals are not delicious. I didn't like this meals. This meals made me exhausted because I didn't well fed. My stomage is too empty. If you need this course help you but I think if you aren't so fat or doing something about sport you can go. If you don't doing about sport or you aren't fat I think don't go because you don't need that. I think it is time wastin if you don't coming for talking other people. Also if you want to making healty meals you can make that but it consume a lot of times. If you wanting to making healty food you will lost energy when you are making this meals because it is too hard and they aren't delicious. Also if you still want to go this course you can go but I think don't go

1 yorum:

  1. The Story Of My Healthy Meals Course / I went to a course / The meals made me exhausted because I wasn't well-fed

    Please correct these sentences. I liked the text very much. Go on writing more.

    Well-done!

    YanıtlaSil